Sale Price From: $379.98
Sale Price From: $179.98
Shop by Fireplace Mantel Shelf Length
Fireplace Mantels Quick Tips
1. A proper fireplace mantel shelf can dramatically improve the aesthetics of your living space and allow for prominent display of countless eye-catching decorations: collections of second-place trophies, photos of you only younger, a television, you name it.
2. Kinda wish you lived in a ski lodge or rustic cottage? We have a wide variety of semi-finished and unfinished mantel shelves that, while chosen for their knotty appearance, are vastly superior to that warped board in your garage you were thinking of fashioning into something useful.
3. Our line of rustic mantel shelves are expertly finished using such durable and naturally beautiful woods as basswood and butternut. A wide variety of each allows you to choose exactly how you'd like to highlight your mantel.
4. For a decidedly formal look and detailed trim, browse the offerings by Pearl Mantels. They specialize in exquisite designs in moldings, arches and truncated columns.
5. For more modern living areas, choose a finished fireplace mantel with less wood detail. With these offerings, you can forgo the need for a premium piece of wood and get something just as durable made from MDF.
6. Installing a fireplace mantel shelf is not as intimidating as it may look. Many models include a hanger board that attaches easily to any surface, then fastens to the mantel shelf itself on a flush surface.
7. Looking for something a little more stately than unfinished, distressed wood? We've certainly got what you need. Check out or limestone mantel, available in two sizes.
8. Typically, fireplace mantel shelves are placed about 5 feet from the floor, but appropriate safety from flames is all that is really necessary. Be certain to get a mantel shelf that is at least as long as your fireplace is wide, if not a bit longer.
Find more information in our Fireplace Mantel Shelves Helpful Information section!
Fireplace Mantel Shelves